Friday, July 17, 2009

Mobile Blogging - CellSpin

I have been searching for a good and sinple blog application where I can compose my text and post it to my blog. I come across one such application called 'CellSpin'.

It looks pretty cool and simple but has to improve a lot. I have posted my previous two posts using this application and it indeed did a good job. Now I am composing the third one.

Positives:

Simple to install and configure
Really an useful tool if your blog content contains majority of plain text
Can send the same blog content to various blog sites

Negatives:

Can upload only one picture per post
No formatting formatting options (not even simple bold, italic)
Minimal support for the application (this might be because of the low user base IMHO only)
Can't add labels to your post
Can't edit posts

Something is better than nothing and in that perspective it is good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment